- Act as direct interface between customers, suppliers and all other participants involved in the trials & testing you manage with close collaboration with sales teams.
- Provide technical applications support and expertise related with Carmeuse products, services and solutions.
- Contribute to product and customer solutions development (product adaptation and innovative solutions).
- Participate in solving issues at Customer by listening and understanding their constraints.
- Will report to the Field Support Manager, you will be located mainly in CZHUSK area and focus primarily on chemical, environmental and various industrial applications.
University education (Master's degree)
- You are Customer oriented and are keen on being the Voice of the Customer in Carmeuse.
- You are flexible and ready to travel at our customers’ plants all across Europe but mainly in CZHUSK area.
- You demonstrate a certain adventurous mindset and are comfortable in dealing with unexpected issues.
- You appreciate leading or participating to multi-disciplinary teams and are not afraid of working autonomously on projects.
- You are innovative and creative in the solutions you propose.
- You are an engineer (or equivalent) interested in chemical processes.
- You have a background in chemistry, environment, or agronomy.
- You have 3 years experience in operations or engineering, knowledge in process technologies (industrial chemical processes).
- You are fluent in English and Slovak language- must have.
- You are fluent in Hungarian language-nice to have.
- You have excellent communication skills –a good dose of assertiveness coupled with diplomacy.
Carmeuse products make steel stronger, air cleaner, water more pure and roadways last longer—they are a vital ingredient in the materials that build and renew infrastructure around the world.
Settled in 15 countries in Western, Central and Eastern Europe, Carmeuse operates more than 60 production facilities, staffed by up to 2000 employees who are driven by a passion for success, quality, efficiency and respect for the environment.
As a family owned business located in Louvain la Neuve, Belgium, Carmeuse is led and guided by its strong values and principles that have been handed down from generation to generation and the company maintains an international presence than spans Western, Central, and Eastern Europe, Africa, Asia as well as North America.
049 11 Slavec
E-mail: send CV