RMS Cost Analyst
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers
Cargill - Animal Nutrition Business Unit is currently seeking to fill a position in Hungary – Europe
The RMS Cost Analyst is a critical role in deploying the capabilities of the RMS Diamond across the ANH Enterprise.
This position will be accountable for implementing the global Cost Into Pricing model across all businesses in EMEA, bringing consistency to this core capability through multiple ERP’s, formulation systems and pricing processes.
The Cost Analyst team will help to analyze cost of acquisition, replacement markets, value added technology and value creation through the formulation activity system while applying a consistent methodology throughout the ANH business.
This team will work hand-in-hand with Merchandising & Sourcing teams, Formulation Teams, SMT, Finance & Analytics as well as supporting software and new technology deployments. This team ultimately ensures that the RMS Diamond activity system is fully captured in a consistent and sharply executed process, allowing our strategic pricing team the data and confidence to support our commercial strategies.
Cost Into Pricing Model
Implement the new global model for EMEA, from cost of acquisition (CoA), markets, value capture, tech value and formulation to the final Raw Material Value into Pricing (RMVP)
Ensure consistent application of additive technology through cost into pricing across EMEA
Develop and manage today’s systems, deploy new software and technology as it is developed and lead the change management necessary
Working closely wit RMS teams in the region to ensure value capture methodology is consistently applied
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position
- University or college degree
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Hungarian
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Accuracy and Reliability
- Ability to Delivaer results with tight timelines
- Commitment to serve and customer focus
- Achieving a standard of excellence within work processes and outcomes
- Willingness to develop skills within an international setting and multi-disciplinary teams
- Cross functional collaboration, keen to work on a team
- Systems thinker- can learn how our work impacts other groups
- Ability to travel 5-10% of the time
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Should you be interested in the above position, please send us your English & Hungarian CV with your salary requirements by clicking the 'Jelentkezem' button.