HR BUSINESS PARTNER
At BASF, careers develop from opportunities. For BASF in Hungary we are looking for an HR Business Partner (temporary, 2-year employment contract). Join the best team.
- You will provide HR Business Partner solutions to fulfill business needs
- You will consult and support the leaders in all HR topics
- You will lead the digital transformation in HR by identifying digitalization and simplification opportunities and supporting the digital upskilling of workforce
- You will set-up and maintain the various employee development programs online and off-line, manage service providers and evaluate training effectiveness
- You will take part in talent acquisition processes at BASF in Hungary (job posting, CV screening, managing assessment tools)
- You will onboard new colleagues
- You will actively contribute to BASF’ sub-regional talent strategy
- Bachelor or Master degree, 3+ years of experience in human resources
- You are fluent in English and Hungarian
- You embrace bold ideas and foster innovation
- You keep a clear head even under pressure, work in a wellorganized manner and are able to think analytically.
- You are good at planning and organizing, friendly and serviceoriented towards clients and enjoy contributing with your creativity and knowledge to the team's success
- You are used to working with IT systems and confident with MS 365. You are digitally affine and open to develop new skills in this area
We offer excellent working environment and conditions (flexible work arrangement and mobile working options), a compelling total offer and prospects of continuous development of professional skills and career.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us – in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Recruitment, Selection
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Employee status
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.